- Name: Deuter Trail 20 SL maron-navy
- Item No: Ba.100496
- Brand: Deuter
- Type: Bags
- Gender: Unisex
- Tags: Deuter, Hiking Backpacks
Deuter Trail 20 SL maron-navy
The clean-cut, light backpack is very versatile. It proves to be the perfect companion on via ferratas or during challenging hikes. The functional backpack sits close to the back even during extensive moves thanks to the innovative carrying system with the Aircontact Trail contact back - and it provides pleasant ventilation. It's an excellent via ferrata backpack through innovative details like the carabiner loop on the shoulder strap.
- Colour: maron-navy (red-blue)
- Article ID: 3440019-5322
- Weight: 1020 g
- Volume: 20 litres
- Size: 54 / 28 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
- GREAT LOAD TRANSFER AND MAXIMUM CONTROL over the backpack for mountaineering offers the body contact back design with padding made of open cell hollow-chamber foam. The weight of the load is always close to the back and therefore close to the body’s centre of gravity. This maintains maximum stability and control.
- LESS SWEATING DUE TO THE PUMP EFFECT of the open cell Aircontact foam technology. With every movement air circulates through the cushions keeping the back ventilated.
- THE 'AUTO-FIT' HIP BELT provides a quick, super tight fit via a innovative system with automatic side compression and Pull-Forward adjustment. Thanks to the narrow take-off points the ergonomically shaped hip belt melt into the body and the load is transferred and distributed outstandingly well.
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment
- SL Women's Fit: On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- Aircontact System: The easiest way to carry heavy loads is when backpack and wearer become one. This is what our Aircontact principle is all about: the body contact system brings the weight close to the body and therefore close to the center of gravity. This results in full pack control and an effective load transfer. Furthermore, our Aircontact cushions made from special hollow chamber foam guarantee fantastic ventilation due to the pump effect of every movement.
- Active Comfort Fit:
- Delrin Frame: Tensioned Delrin U Frame provides stability with little extra weight.
- Pockets on the outside:
- Front Opening: A zipped opening on the front of the pack provides easy access to lower packed items.
- Hip Fin Garage: The hip fins can be stowed away in special garages on the side of the pack.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Hiking Pole Attachment: Attachment loops for hiking poles
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles: Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- PFC Free: High-performance materials with a PFC-free coating to resist water and dirt
- Attachment loops for helmet holder: Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage.
- Lid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Breathable Hip Fins: Lightweight mesh hip fins provide carrying comfort, distribute the weight and create breathability around your hips.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- 600D PES: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- 210D PA: