- Name: Deuter Futura PRO 34 SL graphite-black
- Item No: Ba.100488
- Brand: Deuter
- Type: Bags
- Gender: Unisex
- Tags: Deuter, Hiking Backpacks
Deuter Futura PRO 34 SL graphite-black
The spacious hiking backpack for women is perfect for crossings and multi-day tours. The new ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system provides maximum ventilation and a comfortably flexible fit. Agile Variflex hip fins make for energy-efficient and easy carrying of medium-size loads. Their ergonomic pads custom fit the fins on the hip for perfect load distribution.
- Colour: aubergine-maron (red)Article ID: 3401018-5525Weight: 1560 gVolume: 34 litresSize: 68 / 28 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
- AIRCOMFORT SENSIC PRO AIRCOMFORT SENSIC PROACTIVE-FIT SHOULDER STRAPS The flexible shoulder straps always sit comfortably and automatically adjust to the individual ergonomics of the wearer.AIRCOMFORT MESH NET An elastic spring steel frame provides tension for the mesh net, providing a ventilation space between backpack and the back area, allowing damp air from the body to dissipate.VARIFLEX ECL HIP FINS The innovative construction of the hip fin area and its seamless transition to the back mesh net hugs the wearer and enables a comfortable fit. The flexibly moveable Variflex ECL (Ergonomic Comfort Lock) hip fins with their ergonomic pads custom fit the hips to allow energy efficient and comfortable carrying of medium loads.
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustmentSL Women's Fit: On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.Aircomfort System: On small to medium backpacks that are at home in easier terrain we go for maximum ventilation. The heart of the Aircomfort systems – tested and proven for decades – is its flexible spring steel frame. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the airy back mesh and creates the ventilation space between pack and wearer’s back for the moist, warm air to dissipate. 1984 Deuter invented & patented the first mesh back system worldwide.Active Comfort Fit: To guarantee a perfect fit, the backpack should sit as close to the body as possible. Thus, the weight can be evenly distributed on the entire back. The Active-Comfort-fit system achieves its fantastic carrying comfort with a stable, padded construction.Spring Steel Frame: The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.Pockets on the outside: stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage spacePadded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.Vari Flex System: Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing yor balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.Rain Cover: removable rain cover with special pocketValuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safeStretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothesSOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergencyHydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 lHiking Pole Attachment: Attachment loops for hiking polesAttachment for ice axe or hiking poles: Attachment loops for ice axe or polesLid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Deuter-Super-Polytex: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.Macro Lite 210: We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
More product features:
Product video 2: